Evaluation & Measures
A number of different qualitative and quantitative measures are involved to be able to paint a collective picture of progress and areas of need.
The aim is to improve the quality of care, coordination and patient outcomes through improving knowledge skills and attitudes.
The measures include: -
- Uptake - number of those accredited
- Key Ratios - a few key indices of change as an organisation
- Before and after ADA's (After Death/ Discharge Analysis ) - collection of anonymised patient level data using the GSF online audit tool with benchmarking, snapshot and comparison
- Organisational questionnaires
- Staff confidence surveys
- Collated feedback and views from patients and carers
- Structured phone call analysis
- Focus groups