To get in touch with us please use the form below or visit the Contact Us page for more information.
The National Gold Standards Framework Centre offers comprehensive, evidence based quality improvement training programmes for all generalists delivering care to people nearing the End of their Life.
If you are committed to improving End of Life Care within your organisation, then please take a look at your area of interest.
Click here for an introduction to GSF Training Programmes.
GSF & Skills for Care Qualifications – GSF has mapped its Quality Improvement Training Programmes to Skills for Care qualifications. Click here for more information
- Cross Boundary Care Training
- GMC Hospital Drs
- Hospice Support Programme
- Clinical Skills
- Spiritual Care
- GMC GPs
- Primary Care Training Programme
- Care Homes Training Programme
- Acute Hospitals Training Programme
- Community Hospitals Training Programme
- Domiciliary Care Training Programme
- Dementia Care Training Programme
- IT Solutions Training Programme